EPRC has now published the schedule for its Winter – Spring 2019 European Policy Seminar Series.
In the upcoming series, EPRC will host the following speakers:
1. February 20th – Professor Ekaterina Domorenok, University of Padua.
2. February 27th – Professor Bill Slee, The James Hutton Institute.
3. March 6th – Alistair Prior, Scottish Rural Network, Scottish Government.
4. March 28th – Dr Serafin Pazos-Vidal, Conventional of Scottish Local Authorities.
5. April 3rd – Dr Micaela Mazzei, Glasgow Caledonian University.
6. May 8th – Eva Kleinert, Scottish Government.
The programme is available to download here.
All seminars will be held at EPRC.
University of Strathclyde (Graham Hills Building, main (south east) entrance, 9th floor)
40 George Street, Glasgow.
Location map can be found here.
Seminars are followed by a buffet lunch. There is no charge for attending the seminars, but places are limited so please contact Alyson Ross at EPRC if you are planning on attending firstname.lastname@example.org